We are proud to bring this beautiful brick victorian to market. Wonderfully positioned across from Baker Park and a short walk from Hood College ensures the lucky new owner captures a prime location,Â unparalleled appeal, and fantastic value! Craftsmanship and charm are apparent as soon as you pull up. The quality construction methods of a past generation have been carefully preserved and showcased in this home. As you admire the quaint corner lot, you'll take in the tasteful collaboration of the brick exterior and slate roof. Not only is this aesthetically pleasing, but it provides for the utmost structural integrity.You'll spend many evenings relaxing on the wrap-around porch while admiring the meticulously-manicured, park-like property. Inside, you'll love the seamless transition between the old character of the custom woodwork and the modern amenities from subtle upgrades. The current owners have carefully honored the original character while blending modern amenities. From original pocket doors and breathtaking hardwood floors to ornate fireplace design, you'll never grow tired of soaking in the details. With a primary suite on the first floor along with four additional beds and an updated bath upstairs, you're entire family and their guest will have room to enjoy your new home. The high ceilings emphasize the spacious rooms. An unfinished 4th floor and partially finished basement leaves room to expand even further. In addition to the proximity to the highly sought-after Baker Park, the home is conveniently located near major commuter routes, Frederick's vibrant Downtown life, and award-winning schools. This one truly has it all. Come quickly; this is sure to go fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,970 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Screened-in, Porch
- Metal, Slate
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price