Beautiful 4 bed, 3 bath Rancher/Rambler with with a breakfast room addition. The breakfast room has a cathedral ceiling, slider to the deck and opens to the updated kitchen. Hardwood floors through the main level, bright living room, separate Dining Room. Primary bedroom with en-suite bath and oversized closet plus 2 more bedrooms, a 2nd full bath and linen closet. Lower level features a recreation room with wood burning fireplace and level walkout to the back yard; 4th bedroom; 3rd full bath; laundry room; separate storage room plus additional closets. Outside there's a shed and additional secure storage under the sun room addition. All this on nearly 1/3 of an acre on a quiet cul-de-sac. Oh, and lets not forget a full 2 car garage! This is a wonderful home that also comes with a FREE One-Year Home Buyer's Warranty (for your peace of mind) and is ready and waiting for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LOIS P. ROCKWELL
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Partial
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price