This exceptionally well maintained home in the Sweepstakes neighborhood is sure to impress. Pride of ownership is apparent throughout. This thoughtfully expanded home is perfect for any size family with 2,840 sqft above grade living area plus a partially finished basement, four generous bedrooms on the upper floor including a primary bedroom suite with spacious walk in closet, dressing area with lots of counter space and separate sink, additional vanity, quality tile work and relaxing jetted tub. There is also a beautifully renovated hall bath serving the secondary bedrooms. The main level is ideal for entertaining featuring a huge sunken family room with high ceilings, wood burning fireplace and direct access to a lovely deck. There is a large kitchen with custom cabinets, pantry, gas stove, updated stainless steel appliances and beautiful quartz countertops with direct sightlines through the dining and family rooms. A den with a second fireplace and wood beams, spacious formal living room and bright office with built in shelving and direct deck access is perfect for work from home or home schooling. This home also features a large mud room/laundry on the main floor with ample storage and access to the two car garage and rear yard. The partially finished lower level has tons of potential with high ceilings, a finished room, workshop area and tons of storage space. New AC (2020), Roof (2018) Carpet (2019), replacement windows and recent paint make this a move in ready home. The back yard is great for play and is partially fenced. Attached two car garage with back yard access and wide driveway. Magruder branch trail access and Rockwell Elementary school are within easy walking distance.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
3,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LOIS P. ROCKWELL
JOHN T. BAKER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Stove, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Poured, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price