Huge Reduction! Seller welcomes all offers. Priced well below appraised value. Location, Location, Location. This 5 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Colonial built in 1955 was remodeled 1997 and is situated in The Roxboro subdivision of Rockville located one half mile from the Rockville Town Center, Judiciary facilities and the Rockville Metro Station. The main level has a large living room with hard wood floors and wood burning fireplace. The kitchen has been updated and has granite counter tops with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. All three bathrooms have been updated with beautiful tile/granite work. The master bedroom suite has a spiral staircase to a loft/sitting area as well as it's own balcony overlooking your yard. The skylights and vaulted ceiling add to the ambiance of the suite and there is abundant closet space. 3 additional spacious bedrooms complete the 2nd floor and the top level can be your 5th bedroom or an additional sanctuary. The large basement is half finished and carpeted with the remainder being utilized for laundry and the rest of your utilities. The 34 feet detached garage has room for two cars and lots of storage in the attic of the garage and there is an additional shed for all your yard supplies. Parking pad will accommodate 4 cars comfortably with a turn around/parking area at the beginning of the driveway. This home is move in ready and waiting for you to make it your own. Don't let this one get away! Please check out our Virtual Open House using the link above or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnovjBW5s0&t=49s .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,691 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price