Back on the Market! Buyer fell through and it's now it's your chance!! Welcome to 7803 Tucker Drive, in Perry Ridge 2! 3 Bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with an oversize 2-car garage and a fully finished lower level. The property is located on a Cul-de-Sac - corner lot that backs to Forest Conservation on two sides. This Home is Move in Ready - Professionally Painted and ready for you to make it yours! Hardwood floors on the main level where you have an Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen with lots of sunlight. Kitchen has ceramic tile flooring and all Stainless Steel Appliances. Outside the kitchen slider welcome to your Trex Deck. The Upper Level has all hardwood flooring, a Master Bedroom with a Private Bath/Soaking Tub as well as glassed in shower. The Cathedral ceiling and Variable Speed Fan add to the open and Sunny Master. 2 large bedrooms with a 2nd floor Laundry and additional storage closets complete the floor. Lower level has a finished ceramic tile floor and recessed lighting. Additional storage room has bath rough in. New roof installed in 2019 as well as gas hot water heater! Home has a current HMS/Cinch home warranty thru August of 2021.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,648 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price